Collection of information
When you visit this site, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of standard information essential to the operation and evaluation of the site. This information is not used to identify individuals who come to the site, nor is it disclosed to other public bodies or individuals.
The information that's collected identifies the following:
- the page from which you arrived
- the date and time of your page request
- the IP address your computer is using to receive information
- the type and version of your browser
- the name and size of the file you request
The only information we may use to identify you is the information you give voluntarily. For example, when you register, you will be asked to provide your email address.
This personal information is disclosed only to the authorized personnel who use it to process and respond to your request.
While the personal information you send is secure once it reaches our server, it may not be secure in transit between your computer and ours.